- Jon Lester Wins Amica Pitcher Of The Week
- Who Will Be The Amica Pitcher Of The Week?
- Phillies Notes: Burnett, Hamels, Lee
- Red Sox need to move past fear, extend Jon Lester
- Daily Red Sox Links: Brock Holt, Andrew Miller, Burke Badenhop
- Red Sox 6, Royals 0: Jon Lester dominates, Red Sox sweep
- Shane Victorino Activated By Red Sox; Mookie Betts Optioned To Triple-A
- Shane Victorino Batting Sixth In Return To Red Sox’s Starting Lineup
- Will Middlebrooks Upset After Brouhaha: ‘Not Trying To Fight People’
- 2,600 Runners Make Fifth Annual Run To Home Base A Huge Success (Video)
Dodgers Notes: Kemp, Ethier, Tanaka, Uribe, Wright
- Updated: December 10, 2013
Matt Kemp may eventually get dealt this offseason, but it doesn’t look like the Dodgers and Red Sox will reach an agreement involving the outfielder. We heard earlier this afternoon that Boston’s talks for Kemp were unlikely to get serious, and Rob Bradford of WEEI.com backs that up, writing that there’s “nothing to” the rumors of Boston’s interest. Here’s more on the Dodgers:
- While Kemp probably won’t be headed to the Red Sox, the Dodgers remain in discussions with four teams on trade possibilities involving him or Andre Ethier, tweets ESPN.com’s Buster Olney.
- The Dodgers will be interested in Masahiro Tanaka if and when he’s posted, but that interest may be more lukewarm than exepected, says Bill Shaikin of the Los Angeles Times. Shaikin hears from two sources familiar with the team’s thinking that L.A. won’t pursue Tanaka with the sort of “win-at-all-costs mentality” that marked the club’s pursuit of Hyun-jin Ryu a year ago.
- Having not heard back yet from free agent infielder Juan Uribe, the Dodgers are preparing to move on from him, reports Mark Saxon of ESPNLosAngeles.com. GM Ned Coletti indicated that the team could shift its focus to acquiring a third baseman via trade.
- Jamey Wright is on the Dodgers’ radar as a potential long man, according to MLB.com’s Ken Gurnick.